ViSalus “Raises the Bar” Again with Video of the Year
LOS ANGELES, CA – March 31, 2016 – ViSalus is no stranger to awards. Whether receiving one or giving many, the healthy lifestyle company is equally thrilled by both. Most recently, ViSalus was honored with Video of the Year in theFood & Beverage category by OnlineVideo.net’s inaugural Video Campaigns of the Year.
OnlineVideo.net went in search of the most amazing video marketing campaigns from 2015. After combing through weeks of innovative video submissions, winners were announced on March 14th, 2016.
ViSalus came away the winner in the Food & Beverage category for their Nutra-Bar launch video campaign. To see the winning video, click here à ViSalus Inc. | Nutra-Bar.
“The animation style of this video balances the awesome nutritional benefits of Nutra-Bar with the fun, lighthearted attitude of an on-the-go snack,” says Joshua Beal, ViSalus Director of Content Marketing.
Prior to this, the ViSalus Video Team has been awarded with the following:
- 2015 PR Daily: We Are Vi | Best Recruitment Video – Honorable Mention
- 2014 MarCom Platinum Award: Introducing Vi-Bites | Video/ Film/ Marketing Product or Service category
- 2014 MarCom: ViSalus Training Videos | Web Video/ Training category
- 2014 Telly Bronze Award: Vi-Model Behind the Scenes | Category: Internet/Online Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces – Live Events
- 2014 Telly Bronze Award: Challenge Champion Mike McKelvey’s 340-lb. Weight Loss | Category: Internet/Online Video – Other
- 2014 Telly Bronze Award: Introducing the Fuel Kit – New from Vi! | Category: Internet/Online Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces – Sales
- 2014 Best Designed Video Experience (App) | Kaltura June 2014 – ViNET Mobile Pro iPhone and Android app that features a video training library.
- 2013 Telly Bronze Award: Challenge SHOWdown – Challenge SHOWdown winner Chantelle Kshyk set a goal to lose 20 lbs., tone muscles and stand-up paddle board for 90 days. Watch her video and see how her inspiring journey changed her physically, mentally and emotionally!
ViSalus introduced Nutra-Bar in late 2015 as a delicious and nutritious snack product, designed to offer more flavor variety and flexibility for healthy on-the-go lifestyles. Nutra-Bars come in two great tasting flavors—Chocolate Carameland Peanut Butter & Jelly. Each gluten-free bar features: A propriety blend of protein sourced from whey, pea and brown rice, eight grams of protein, eight grams of fiber, 19 vitamins and minerals. They are suitable for vegetarians, kosher diets, and do not contain any wheat, artificial flavors, preservatives, trans fat, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, sulfur dioxide, or MSG.
ViSalus is a healthy lifestyle company committed to transforming life, health and prosperity around the world by creating meaningful connections, supporting physical transformations, and promoting entrepreneurial freedom. Through its flagship program, The Challenge, ViSalus has developed a leading platform for achieving weight-loss, health and fitness results. With NEON Energy Drink®, Vi is quickly revolutionizing the booming energy drink market with a top-shelf option that fits into Vi’s healthy lifestyle. Founded in 2005, ViSalus develops innovative weight-management products, functional foods, energy drinks and nutritional supplements that it markets and sells direct-to-consumers through an international sales force of independent Promoters. ViSalus offers its products in North America under the ViSalus® brand and in Europe under the Vi™ brand. ViSalus is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, with offices in Los Angeles and throughout Europe. For more information about ViSalus, please visit Vi.com and follow the Vi-Community on Facebook (Facebook.com/Vi), Instagram and Twitter (@ViSalus).